Thursday, November 1, 2012

Experience the difference...

Hey All,

Typical Auto Repair
This is your automotive repair girl, Ashley D is HERE. A woman in the auto business is unheard of, usually its this GUY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quick History: My pop and dad (John D'Avico Sr. and John D'Avico Jr.) started John D'Avico and son Gulf Station in Wayne, PA in 1975. My dad has built this business from the ground up and transformed it into D'Avico's Auto Repair. I came into the business in Dec 2010 and hope to be the future, taking D'Avico's to a whole new level...

The D'Avico's (Left to right: John III, Ashley, Roseann, John Jr.)
Well at D'Avico's, My father and I care about your vehicle. It is a major investment and we will treat it like it was our own. I am twenty four years old and trying to keep things interesting about our repair shop. Did you know 70% of our customers are women? Rest assured, we treat you like family and cater to your need as a customer!

CHECK OUT THE DIFFERENCE www.davicosautorepair.com and all the more things

I'll be back in a few for some new and interesting fun!

3 comments:

  1. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information I appreciate it. God bless!

    car repair salem ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is  Lfdsloans@outlook.com   and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the post! I just finished reading it up and am very excited to repair service the following series. Just wanted to let you know that your posts/thoughts/articles give me invaluable insights! I cannot really be thankful enough for all that you do! Currently finishing up your Narratives & Numbers as well. What a Gem as well!

    ReplyDelete